Monday, July 20, 2009

I ♥ Faces Photo Challenge - “Feet”- Our Happy Feet!



Finally! I am submitting a photo to I Faces! I think about it every week- I search for the best photo and then I procrastinate and forget to get the photo in on time. Now- don't be confused, I know these aren't faces...this is the very first time for Feet Week!

For this submission...I wanted something more personal! So I present to you, My Family Feet! My family and I were in Seaside, Oregon a summer ago and when I look at this photo, I remember everything about that weekend and what a good time we were having..just what a photo should do right? That summer was so much fun! I noticed all of are feet were so sandy from hours of playing and so I gathered everyone up and took a quick photo..I never thought it would instantly become an all time favorite of mine!



post signature

11 comments:

Marilyn July 20, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

LOVE this photo. Glad you shared.

Christie Archer

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas July 20, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Perfect shot!!!

Anonymous July 20, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Fantastic Shot! We are planning a trip to Seaside this fall and this picture makes me so excited to feel my toes in the sand, no matter how cold it may be! ;)

wenderful July 20, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

Cute! I love the band-aid. Darling!

Natalie July 20, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

This photo is fabulous! I love how all the feet are mixed together and those painted toes are uber cute!

Jodie July 20, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

LOVE IT! Why didn't you tell me you were gonna enter!! Sneaker! I think it desrves an award for sure. Actually I had this photo in my head when I saw what the challenge was. Funny huh!

Crystal Rae July 20, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

I love beach photos with sand. Especially when you add your feet in there.

MaMa Vaughn July 20, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

This has to be one of my favorites! Very cute!

I like the little red car too!

Tricia July 21, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

love, love it!

Unknown July 22, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

It's perfect!!!

Bree July 24, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

Thank you so much everyone!!

Blog Archive

Contact

Email me at breehughesphotoATgmailDOTcom
clickin' Moms

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP