Monday, July 13, 2009

Daddy's Girls | Salem Photographer

Doing some catch up! I was asked to do a mini shoot with these two beautiful girls and the doggies for a Father's Day present! Despite the age difference between these two sisters, I think they are so lucky to have each other! What a blessing for Annie to grow up and have Ashlee to look up to for friendship and advice! The dogs were so well behaved especially since the mastiff is bigger then all of us! They were off their leashes and listened, I think if anything they were bored with me...haha :) But it was so fun to have them in the photos as well!







This was such a wonderful idea for a gift! I can't wait to see Annie next week for her One Year photos!


post signature

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contact

Email me at breehughesphotoATgmailDOTcom
clickin' Moms

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP