Thursday, June 4, 2009

Miss K is TWO! | Salem Area Children's Photographer

This is little Miss K ! She is my husband's cousin :) We always giggle when we make the connection because she is the same age as my youngest :) But isn't she adorable? I had so much fun following her around the park! She is blankie and thumb sucker just like Hudson :) So I had to get a shot with her lovies :) She has so much personality! It was a joy to capture it!







I couldn't leave little sister out! Isn't she a doll?


Miss K and Hudson- aren't the two of them so adorable? They are only about 5 months apart but the same size :)



post signature

2 comments:

e miller photography-Salem Oregon Photography June 5, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

she is adorable, I love the b/w

Jodie June 6, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

So very cute! That one where shes smiling big looks like Huds!

Blog Archive

Contact

Email me at breehughesphotoATgmailDOTcom
clickin' Moms

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP