Monday, June 8, 2009

Brand New | Salem Newborn Photographer

I did a maternity shoot for an expecting mommy and daddy just a couple weeks ago, just over a week later, baby was born :) Talk about just in time! I was asked if I could come to the hospital and take a few photos there and I was happy to! There is just something about a new baby- the beginning bond and the love that just melts my heart. I put this photo show together for them and wanted to share it here too.



Brand New from Bree Hughes Photography on Vimeo.



post signature

5 comments:

Alissa June 8, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

What a precious little bundle they have been blessed with! I'm so happy for those two! :o)

You definitely captured the moment perfectly!

Jodie June 8, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Love Love! That song was perfect. okay so maybe just one more so I can get a video like that!:) Good Job:)!

Bree June 9, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

Thank you! :)

A friend of mine asked if I knew how to find songs and when I did- I had never heard it before and isn't it just PERFECT!? :)

Teresa June 14, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

Great Job! That video is adorable and will be something special for them to look back on and "remember".

Amy June 17, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Oh Bree...that was gorgeous. Brought a little tear to my eye. You are so talented. :)

Blog Archive

Contact

Email me at breehughesphotoATgmailDOTcom
clickin' Moms

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP