Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Timeless Love | Salem Photographer

Meet Betty & Rod. They are getting married...again. :) Rod surprised Betty with a gorgeous ring at Christmas with the help of their wonderful grown children. They will be celebrating this July with a bigger wedding that he promised her 50 years ago. So we got together after church one Sunday and took some "Save the date" photos that they will send out to family and friends. We had fun finding various places outside- and even borrowing the red chair and rolled it out..the proof is in the photos ;) hehe I just love these two..they are the example of timeless love. They are just so cute and so giggly :) I hope my husband and I can be like them in another 40+ years!






post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous March 22, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

Hey. I saw your post on the photoblog layout site about your comments. How did you ever resolve that issue? I still can't get my comments part to work.

fallbride24@gmail.com

Teresa March 27, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

LOVE these pictures!!! They are so cute and you can see the love that has grown over the years! Great job girl! :)

Diana June 10, 2009 at 5:18 AM  

Love your site. Met you on Clicknmom's. Have a great day.

Daina

Blog Archive

Contact

Email me at breehughesphotoATgmailDOTcom
clickin' Moms

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP