Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Love | Portland Area Newborn Photographer

Isn't she adorable? She was so alert and would not go to sleep for any of the bribes by daddy..haha All the tricks these new parents could think of were not working for her this day! :) Thats ok though, she was just so interested in the light, and them! Who could blame her! There were so many I loved..and this is just a small sample. I would love to post them all. :) I just loved the connection between the 3 of them! So real. I wish I had moments like this caught by the camera with my children as newborns.









3 comments:

Teresa March 13, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

GREAT JOB girl!!! These look great!!! :)

Heidi March 18, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

Bree those photos are beautiful.

Bree March 19, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Thank you ♥

Blog Archive

Contact

Email me at breehughesphotoATgmailDOTcom
clickin' Moms

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP