Monday, March 2, 2009

E&E

Meet E&E and of course, their mom and dad :) I had the privilege to photograph them a couple weeks ago. We finally got the shoot in after all that snow and then illness that swamped the beginning of the year. They turned the big ONE in February! I have been trying to find the perfect words for this post, because just saying, "take a look" doesn't work for me, so I decided to do my longer version on my personal blog, so for those you who want to read "more to the story" can. :) I didn't know until afterwards just how much their session meant to me :)














Thank you guys!!! It was so wonderful to finally get to meet you after all of our emails back and forth! :) I look forward to seeing you again!

post signature

2 comments:

Jodie March 9, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Simply Awesome! Nice job! Again I bet the parents are thrilled!

Anonymous March 9, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Those pictures are adorable, Bree.. Great Work... I can only imagine how tough that shoot was for you---but you did it... I was just thinking about you the other day when I was watching Home Makeover, and they were doing a piece on a mom who takes photos of premature babies in NICU---some babies who are only with us for a few hours and some that survive.. I was bawling through the entire program... Love you girl..

Blog Archive

Contact

Email me at breehughesphotoATgmailDOTcom
clickin' Moms

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP