Saturday, February 28, 2009

D&Q | Salem Children Photographer

Look at these little boys!! Mom and Dad better watch out...these two will be heart breakers for sure!! Kyle put the photos of Hudson at the football field as his background on the computer at work. One of his co-workers saw it and fell in love with it- her son was going to be turning two the very next month. So she scheduled a session for both her boys. And it turns out that Kyle and I both went to high school with her fiance! What a small world! We met 2 weeks ago and were able to get some photos in during the only couple hours it didn't rain that day!

By the end, D was NOT going to be have his photo taken anymore. You can see the adorable pouty face next to his baby brother Q. ;) I told mom we could do a 2nd session the next weekend and start with brother photos first. Next weekend came and D still was not very interested. haha I don't blame him, 2 year olds will be 2 year olds ;) What can I say! From experience with my own....either they will or they won't :) He knew how to work it with the candy bribes too...he is very smart :) As you can see Baby Q was more then happy to smile for me :) Just look at those beautiful brown eyes! Thank you D & Q! I look forward to watching you both grow!













post signature

1 comments:

Jodie March 3, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

Just Awesome! I like the Brothers thingy, that was cute!! I bet Mom and Dad were crazy about them:)

Blog Archive

Contact

Email me at breehughesphotoATgmailDOTcom
clickin' Moms

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP