Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Family Rocks!! | Portland Area Family Photographer

I had a BLAST photographing this family! My first large family shoot and for fun we threw in 7 labs! I was a little worried at first at how on earth I was going to get 7 dogs to coorporate, but once we got there I knew it was going to work just fine! The dogs were so well behaved, and the adults were even better :) I loved watching the interaction of everyone, they are just so much fun to be around! Thank you Iverson family!






post signature

3 comments:

e miller photography-Salem Oregon Photography November 30, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

oh my gosh those dogs were so well behaved!

Jodie December 1, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

These are so great!! That first one i think all the dogs are even smiling:)

Anonymous December 16, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

This is my brother Jorgen Iversen's family. We SO enjoyed seeing these photos. What a handsome family and a for the dogs, well we have 2 labs so it runs in the family, I guess. I LOVE the treat time photo w/the dogs too. Of course they are well behaved....Look who their masters are! Seriously, fantastic photos!!!
Rena Iversen Edminster, proud sister, sis-in-law, aunt and great-aunt

Blog Archive

Contact

Email me at breehughesphotoATgmailDOTcom
clickin' Moms

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP