Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Week 38: I heart Faces Photo Challenge | EXCITED!

How can one not show EXCITEMENT at the Happiest Place on Earth! I think my son had this look on his face the entire time while we were at Disneyland and California Adventure. This is without a nap every day too!! One minute it was Buzz Lightyear, watching the rollercoasters zoom by, seeing Mickey Mouse!! I absolutely LOVED seeing Disneyland through my children's eyes for the first time as a parent, I loved to see how excited they were about all of it. How much they loved it and were able to experience the magic now when they are little! This look on Hudson's face makes me can't wait to take them back again!!

Go check out other awesome exiting entries at i heart faces

post signature

6 comments:

Alli October 13, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

The open mouth, the shining eyes... it all screams "excited!" I can't wait until the day we take our boys to Disney. Someday...

Anonymous October 13, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

great photo! I love the excitement in his eyes!

Bunch of Barrons October 13, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

Too cute! Great color! :)

Tara. October 13, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

Awwww! His eyes are beautiful! Wonderful capture. :o)

Sarah October 13, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

Perfectly Excited! :)

Cynthia Jill Photography October 14, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

Excellent shot! Look at those blue beautiful blue eyes!

Blog Archive

Contact

Email me at breehughesphotoATgmailDOTcom
clickin' Moms

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP