Friday, September 25, 2009

Kendra 2010 | Salem Area Senior Portrait Photographer

my name is: Kendra Michelle Ables


I go to school at: McNary High School


my graduation date is: 6.10.2010


the last thing I ate was: icecream

my dream job is: to be a missionary

my favorite thing in my closet: a dress
my favorite music/artist: Jonas Brothers

if i had $1,000 I would buy: Ray Bans and Clothes
one thing I never leave home with out: diabetic stuff


the most important things in life are:God, friends, family, and confidence

What fun was this!! Kendra's senior shoot was a blast and we even got in trouble shooting at one location..woops! (Hey, with me, we live on the edge to get the perfect shots..hehe) We had giggle fits at the other location! I had so much fun with Kendra, her mom and my sister that day! We went back out later that week because she wanted to hit one more spot and it was just as fun! Some of my most favorites come from that day! Just what Senior portraits should be, fun and an expression of who the senior is! I think I was able to do just that! I can't believe Kendra is graduating this year...I met her when she was about 10 years old..seems almost impossible she is about to take on the world! Good Luck Kendra! I love ya!!!

post signature

3 comments:

Amy September 25, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Bree!,you are so talented!! Kendra, you are so beautiful!! I love you both!!

Jodie September 25, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

Love love love! You did an Awesome job on these! I love the interview too:)!! I can tell by the looks of Kendra that she was having fun!! Perfect!

Merrick Photography September 27, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

You have a real gift for this type of work - these photographs are beautiful and I'm sure Kendra was thrilled with them. Great job!

Blog Archive

Contact

Email me at breehughesphotoATgmailDOTcom
clickin' Moms

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP