Monday, August 24, 2009

I ♥ Faces - “Nostalgia” Photo Challenge!



This week at I heart faces the theme is nostalgia. I wasn't sure just exactly I was going to find to fit this theme..I have so many pictures tucked away that show sentimental or yearning for the return of the past...Oh how I wish my babies would stop growing. *sniff* As I was looking through, I found this one...this one just spoke to me on a couple levels... my daughter was getting ready to make a wish....on our beloved "wishies" or "fairies". I use to do this when I was her age all the time...I still often do.. but I look at this photo and my heart just swells...as its something that reminds me of my childhood and a tradition I was able to pass down to her from my mom..and hopefully she passes on to her children. I also can't believe how far this micropreemie has come! I am just in awe of her in every way! Click here to see more wonderful entries this week! Thanks for stopping by!!

post signature

6 comments:

Jodie August 24, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

Very Sweet post! I love it!

Alice August 24, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

ah, wishies! i love the name! this is a wonderful photo and some great memories you shared.

my photo is posted, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).

Anonymous August 24, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

Beautiful capture, love the texture!

Foursons August 24, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

Ohhhhh! I LOVED those when I was a kid! What a perfect picture for this week's entry!

Carrie Vines August 24, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

Just beautiful.. I love the texture and bokeh in the photo!! Yummy!!

Jessica Marie August 25, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

Such a sweet photo! I love how you captured the "wishies, fairies!" She is so cute too!

Blog Archive

Contact

Email me at breehughesphotoATgmailDOTcom
clickin' Moms

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP