Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One is fun! | Children Photographer

Isn't she beautiful?? Jodie and I had the privilege to photograph this little girls family in the fall before Jodie moved to Texas. She was 6 months old then..and now she is ONE! It was so great to see her and her family again, this is the part I love! I get to see the family again, I get to see the children grow! Her mommy was right when she said that Amelia was a mover, but I don't think you could tell from these portraits! Here is a little sneak peek! Happy First Birthday Amelia!


Am I lucky or what to get to photograph such beautiful blue eyes??? They are so so blue!

post signature

1 comments:

Jodie April 30, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

Crazy Cute!!! She looks so Mature! I want her hair:)haha. Amazing good work!!

Blog Archive

Contact

Email me at breehughesphotoATgmailDOTcom
clickin' Moms

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP