Monday, January 19, 2009

Sneak Peek- Ramsay Family

I had the privilege to photograph my sisters family today! We had a lot of fun, even though I think it took longer then a few of them had hoped it would... ;) I was excited to get home and look through them! I have so many favorites, here are two! I can't wait to go through the rest of them!





Bare with me with the pictures, I am posting through a different host other then blogger in attempts to get the photos larger then blogger allows. They don't look as good like this- maybe I will just do the originals even if they are smaller...I will figure this out! :)

post signature

2 comments:

kelljo January 23, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

These pics are great - and the ones Randa has on her blog are terrific too! I really would like to set a time to take our family picture. Maybe in spring when the trees are blossoming? (not sure if that's a word, but you know what I mean)

Bree January 25, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

Thank you! I would love to! Spring it is! :)

Blog Archive

Contact

Email me at breehughesphotoATgmailDOTcom
clickin' Moms

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP